Active holidays in the austrian mountains
Bike school & sunrise hikes at the Hotel Alpina
As an educated bikepark-guide, Sascha is always looking forward to welcoming you at one of his guided bike tours. Sascha knows the bike region Saalbach Hinterglemm for many years, so be sure to get to know the most beautiful places in the Glemmtal valley.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or advanced - the bike region wants to be explored and we surely have the perfect offer for you.
Bike offers at the Hotel Alpina
- Free biking lessons for beginners, 1 time a week in summer, duration: app. 1 hour
- Guided bike tours: Big-5-Bike-Challenge, racing bike tours, beginner- and advanced lessons, riding technique training, etc.
€ 45,00 per person and tour from 09:00 - 12:00 am or 01:00 - 04:00 pm
€ 60,00 per person and tour from 09:00 am - 03:00 pm (incl. 1 hour break)
Sunrise hikes in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Wow - what a view!
Could you imagine anything better than watching the sun as she starts into a new day? The first sunrays make their way to the valley, and a very special atmosphere ensures unique impressions.
We don’t want to withhold you this special experience during your holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm, and therefore invite you to join us during a sunrise tour because…
… feeling good is just beginning at over 2.000 meters above sea level ;-)
Good to know:
- We offer the „classic tours“ to the Tristkogel and Staffkogel, but also more relaxed tours to the Stemmerkogel or the Asitzkogel.
- Costs for a guided sunrise hike are € 20,00 per person. The tours take place from 2 persons.
Fatbiketours… the ultimate winter fun
For all those, who don’t want to give up biking during winter, we offer you a slightly different biking experience. It’s called „FATBIKE“ and offers a nice variety in addition to skiing and snowboarding in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
Good to know:
- Costs for a Fatbiketour are € 45,00 per person. Tours are limited to 2 persons.
- You can borrow the Fabikes in the nearby shops - we can gladly assist you when booking.
- One tour approximately takes 3 hours. Either from 09:00 - 12:00 am or from 01:00 - 04:00 pm.
- Tours vary depending on weather conditions.