the saalbach JOKER CARD
Free admission to numerous attractions
The Saalbach JOKER CARD is your trump card that guarantees you the perfect summer holiday in Glemmtal.
As a guest of Hotel Alpina, it provides you with free admission to a wealth of local attractions.
YOUR JOKER CARD BENEFITS IN BRIEF:
- Unlimited use of all operating cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm (except for special trips)
- One free run per day in the Asitz cable car in Leogang (please note operating times)
- Free admission to Montelino’s Adventure Path on the Kohlmais
- Free admission to the Berg Kodok hiking trail on the Reiterkogel
- Free use of the X-Line on the Schattberg
- Free use of the Z-Line on the Zwölferkogel
- Free use of the Milka Line on the Kohlmais
- Free admission to the adidas Freeridepark with Pro and Blue Line on the Reiterkogel
- Free use of tennis courts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Free use of the land train at the end of the valley
- Free admission to Teufelswasser at the end of the valley
- Free use of the local hikers' bus
- Free admission to the Käpt’n Hook outdoor adventure pool in Saalbach
- Free participation in up to 10 guided hiking tours per week
- Free admission to the Herbal Path on the Reiterkogel
- Free admission to illustrated talks (please see weekly programme)
- Free admission to the local/ski museum
The JOKER CARD BONUS PARTNERS
As a JOKER CARD holder, not only do you have all the trumps in your hand when it comes to Saalbach Hinterglemm but you can also take advantage of many discounted attractions in the local area. Our team will be happy to provide you with advice on how best to undertake a sightseeing tour of Salzburg.